Monday, June 1, 2015

Student Success Statement: Alan Stein

"Success is not an accident. Success is actually a choice. Are the habits you have today on par with the dreams you have tomorrow?"
Dreams are not an illusion. You can always achieve them no matter what your obstacle is. You can't wake one day and decide to be good at something. For some people it takes practice but even if you are a natural at something you need practice to perfect your art and be successful. My dream is to be published before I'm 20 years old. I will do this by practicing my writing. I have a journal that I write in almost everyday. I have also signed up for writing workshops this summer. As much as I'd hope that I didn't have to work to get published, I know that it is almost impossible to get published without practicing my art. Like Stephen Curry I will work for my goal everyday until I have reached it.

No comments:

Post a Comment